KBBQWORKS is the only company in New Zealand that produces authentic Korean BBQ meat through Korean-style butchering. Our commitment lies in delivering true Korean BBQ meat, ensuring a genuine and delicious experience. For a more flavorful meat, the crucial process of aging plays a significant role. The taste can vary depending on how it’s done. KBBQWORKS meticulously manages optimal temperatures and durations for each cut, ensuring proper aging to enhance the overall quality. Through customized aging processes for each cut, KBBQWORKS consistently delivers meat that is always flavorful and uniform. Our dedication to detail ensures that our meat maintains a high standard of taste and texture for an unparalleled dining experience.
Upjinsal is NZ Beef Plates meat (bone 7~13), Prime Grade, 5mm Hand Cut. The upper part of the stomach is separated from the ribs by excluding beef brisket from the muscles that cover the cartilage. It is produced about 2 kg per cow and is characterized by a layer of fat and muscles. The meat itself is thick and somewhat rough, but the backbone fat between the muscles acts as marbling, making it a very juicy part of the beef part.
Location and Features:
From the lower part of the cow’s abdomen, No. 7 rib, to the lower part of No. 13 rib, the upper part of the stomach is separated from the ribs by excluding beef brisket from the muscles that cover the cartilage. It is produced about 2 kg per cow and is characterized by a layer of fat and muscles.
The common style is grilling directly on the grid. Cooking meat directly at the table is a traditional Korean method.
Sauces and Accompaniments:
- Salt and Pepper: The most common sauce that allows you to fully appreciate the flavor of the meat.
- Ssamjang: A widely enjoyed meat dipping sauce in Korea, harmonizing well with most meats.
- Various leafy vegetables, herbs, and garlic can be added based on the situation to enjoy different flavors.
- Refrigeration: Upjinsal is fresh meat, so refrigeration (0~4 degrees Celsius) is ideal.
- Freezing: If long-term storage is needed, wrap Upjinsal in food wrap and store it in the freezer. (Defrosting method: It’s recommended to slowly defrost frozen Upjinsal in the refrigerator before use.)
*It’s advisable to consume it within a short period if possible.
Customized packaging for different delivery methods ensures a strong and sustained cold state during shipping.
- Pickup: Custom-sized cold bags/boxes + liner bag + ice packs.
- Same-day delivery: Custom-sized box + liner bag + ice packs.
- Courier delivery: Custom-sized box + custom-sized cold bag/liner bag + ice packs.
* KBBQWORKS also offers same-day delivery in the Auckland area (for orders placed before 8 AM).
KBBQWORKS is an MPI-certified company.